We dont want static maps in Geonetwork

Margarita Caletrio Arcos
Hi! We are using Geonetwork v3.2. When we insert a serie or dataset
metadata in Geonetworkf it has a pdf as a distribution format,
Geonetwork classified the metadata as a static map.
We want that the metadata appears as a dataset o serie, NO as a static
map. Do you know how to solve it? Thanks!

Re: We dont want static maps in Geonetwork

Jose Garcia
Hi

Probably the easiest way is to update this line https://github.com/
geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.2.x/schemas/iso19139/
src/main/plugin/iso19139/index-fields/default.xsl#L811

to have this:

<Field name="type" string="*dataset*" store="true" index="true"/>

Note that you'll have to restart GeoNetwork and reindex the metadata.

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: We dont want static maps in Geonetwork

Margarita Caletrio Arcos
Thanks! Gracias Jose!

We haven't changed the code but thanks to the information that you gave
us, we have modified the metadata removing the optional item of
"presentationForm" and it works!!! we can have metadata with pdf in
distribution format and it appear as dataset or series. Have a good day!