WYSIWYG SLD Editor

jiang wang
Hi
I`m looking for a web tool to simplify SLD editing.I found this link:
But it is too old.Dose any one knows some new tool?
Thanks.

Re: WYSIWYG SLD Editor

Stefano Iacovella

Hi
I`m looking for a web tool to simplify SLD editing.I found this link:
But it is too old.Dose any one knows some new tool?
Thanks.

It's not exactly a tool to editing SLD, nor a WYSIWYG one but you could evaluate CSS styling as a way to produce SLD in a more productive way.

Cheers

Stefano

41.95581N 12.52854E

http://www.linkedin.com/in/stefanoiacovella

http://twitter.com/#!/Iacovellas

Re: WYSIWYG SLD Editor

geogeo

Hi Jiang.

http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/extensions/styler.html

Don't know you mean this one. Downloadable from Sourceforge. I have used it a lot to create styles. No need to install REST-plugin, because it is already installed with Geoserver.

Atlas Styler is another I have used. It comes with  Geopublisher, but it can also be used as a separate program.

http://live.osgeo.org/en/overview/atlasstyler_overview.html

Oiva