WPS server randomly fails, tries to chdir on unknow directory

WPS server randomly fails, tries to chdir on unknow directory

Sylvain Beorchia-3
Hi all,

Using the pywps server, i got some problems when calling my processes via AJAX.
When i call my processes directly no problem.
Via Ajax (from a web application), i've got random fails. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes not.
But the error is always the same :

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pywps-4.0.0-py2.7.egg/pywps/app/Service.py", line 309, in execute, referer: https://myurl.net/
os.chdir(olddir), referer: https://myurl.net/
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/myurl/tmp/pywps_process_HMmYdu', referer: https://myurl.net/

The code below is executed:

        olddir = os.path.abspath(os.curdir)
        try:
            os.chdir(process.workdir)
            response = self._parse_and_execute(process, wps_request, uuid)
        finally:
                os.chdir(olddir)

Sometimes, olddir is empty. Sometimes it corresponds to a real dir. And sometimes not, in that case it crashes.

By the way, i've got plenty of undeleted pywps_process_xxx directories in my work dir.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Sylvain.