WPS process to polygonize a classified raster.

WPS process to polygonize a classified raster.

tomasjuanlink
Hi. Greetings to all!

I was wondering if GeoServer has a WPS process to polygonize a classified
raster. Just like the script from GDAL *gdal_polygonize.py* allows to do via
QGIS.

I used the WPS request builder to surf around all WPS available processes
but i couldn't find the one that i'm looking for.
I was able to use ras:PolygonExtraction only for extracting one class. I
tried to pass several ranges as parameters but it returns a vector whose
polygons are all of the same class.

At this point i know i could do several steps, to extract each class and
then create a classified vector, but if i can do it all in once step, it
will be much better.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html

Re: WPS process to polygonize a classified raster.

geowolf
Hi,
I have some training material where we are passing several ranges and getting back polygons
with different numbers (one integer per range). Wondering:
* How are you setting up the request?
* Are you using an up-to-date GeoServer version?

Cheers
Andrea

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 5:28 PM tomasjuanlink <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Andrea!

Thanks for your response.
I tried again and now it's working just fine. I don't know what was the error before.
Thanks!

Tomàs

El vie., 8 feb. 2019 a las 15:32, Andrea Aime (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

Tomás Juan Link

Software Developer

+54 (11) 4342-2976/84

www.spacesur.com