WPS Harvesting

Fabio
Hi,

we are trying to use the WPS Harvesting facilities towards our WPS
implementations. Once the harvesting is complete, in GeoNetwork is
generated a single metadata entry that describes what is found in WPS
getCapabilities response. What we expected, however, was having a single
metadata entry for each of the WPS processes exposed in the
getCapabilities reponse. Is it possible to have such behaviour? I
thought I miscounfigured the harvesting, but I can't find any options
about this ( I'm looking for an option similar to "/Create metadata for
layer elements using GetCapabilities information/", but for processes).

I've tried this both with GeoNetwork 2.6.4 and GeoNetwork 3.2.1.

Thanks a lot,

Fabio Sinibaldi

--
--- --- --- ---
Fabio Sinibaldi

Skype fabioisti
https://it.linkedin.com/in/fabio-sinibaldi-18779a18
--- --- --- ---

Re: WPS Harvesting

Jose Garcia
Hi Fabio

There's a setting * Create record for each layer only using GetCapabilities
information *in the OGC Harvester, but seem not managing WPS actually:
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/develop/harvesters/src/main/java/org/fao/geonet/kernel/harvest/harvester/ogcwxs/Harvester.java#L354-L358

Can be added, but requires some development to support that.

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>