WPS GeoPackage Request Failing

Fernando Diaz
Hello,

I've run into an issue when using the GeoPackage WPS Process to try an generate a geopackage.  I have a local GeoServer (version 2.13.2) running in a docker container that I send the request to by the following url via Postman or Curl:

The 'content' parameter is the XML that is attached to this message (the layer name being a placeholder in attached file, I use an actual layer name when requesting).  What I get in return is some XML describing an error; attached to this message as well. The same message is also present in the Geoserver logs when the request is made.  I haven't found much help online so any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you!

wpsRequest.xml (2K) Download Attachment
error1.xml (3K) Download Attachment

Re: WPS GeoPackage Request Failing

geowolf
Hi Fernando,
the error message is full of references to geoNodeOauth2RestTemplate, do you have a GeoNode integration active?
Mind the WPS geopackage module is an unsupported one, rarely used and not supported, if you start mixing it with other
community modules (like the GeoNode integration) things can go sideways pretty quickly.

If this is your common setup, I'd suggest you look for developer resources (or funds) to bring the community modules
you depend on in supported land (e.g., improve their quality, level of testing, documentation, and give them a stable
maintainer)

Cheers
Andrea