WMTS using OpenLayers.

Jude Mwenda-2
Hey,

I am having an issue where I am trying to load a WMTS feed using Openlayers and seem not to be getting good results. For ArcGis services this seems to go through but not GeoServer's WMTS services. The code is as shown below. I keep getting a javascript error

TypeError: Argument 2 of CanvasRenderingContext2D.putImageData is not a finite floating-point value.

The code I am using is shown below. Regardless of changing the projection the error remains the same. Please advise. Raw Gist here

Regards

Re: WMTS using OpenLayers.

Andreas Hocevar
You are trying to overlay an EPSG:4326 WMTS layer over an EPSG:3857 OSM layer. Use EPSG:3857 as projection and matrix set for the WMTS layer instead.

Andreas.

Sent from my iPhone