WMTS service

Mark Volz (LeapCAD)

All,

This question is for dev’s more than the user but maybe some has already a solution.

I know that, via fusion, the client can consume a WMTS but are they are plans for mapguide to serve a WMTS? Similar to the WMS & WFS services.

Mark

Re: WMTS service

Jackie Ng
There are no current plans to support WMTS in MapGuide proper.

- Jackie

Re: WMTS service

Bruno Scott
Hi Jackie
Correct me if i'm wrong, but with what you did with the Mapguide Rest and XYZ tiling
we should be close to a wmts service ?

Bruno Scott

Re: WMTS service

Jackie Ng
Emphasis "MapGuide proper".

I didn't say web extensions like mapguide-rest couldn't fill the void :)

- Jackie

Re: WMTS service

Mark Volz (LeapCAD)
And that was the way I phrased the question because my client would like it
as part of the core product rather than a bolt on.

Would there be significant work to merge mapguide-rest into the core
product?

They are willing to sponsor to put this functionality into the core.

Mark