WMS workign but WFS not working

shyam megha
Hi ,

Am a week old to Open layers...Am trying to get vector features in browser...tried all kinds of examples of WFS but nothing worked out..

1. Firstly let me tell you that am checking everything in local machine
am using postgres & postgis for vector storage , publishing the same through geoserver and then trying to define them in the HTML script examples and compiling them from Net beans IDE.

Please help me. I dont have problem in accessing wms services but WFS doesn't just work....

2. Are there any other easier options other than Geo server which can be configured with Open-layers for WFS and WFS- T

Thanks in advance.

Sam

Re: WMS workign but WFS not working

D_Guidi