Quantcast

WMS

Jayeeta Mukherjee
Hi,

    I am implementing wms with my own data.the wms is showing the map but it is taking tha default style although i have provided a seperate style sheet for my layer.what to do?

--
Thanks & Regards
Jayeeta Mukherjee

Re: WMS

Andreas Poth

Hi,

pleae have a look at deegree WMS documentation chapter
4.2.5.2 SRS / BoundingBox / Style
Here you find a description how to assigne styles to layers.

best regards

ANDREAS

Jayeeta Mukherjee schrieb:

> Hi,
>
>     I am implementing wms with my own data.the wms is showing the map
> but it is taking tha default style although i have provided a seperate
> style sheet for my layer.what to do?
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Jayeeta Mukherjee
> MS(SIT)
> JPA,GIS Lab
> IIT Kharagpur
> Kharagpur  721302

- --
Dr. Andreas Poth

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19            53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 18496-0       fax ++49 +228 18496-29
http://www.lat-lon.de         http://www.deegree.org