WMS implementation on C#

Максим Кузнецов

Hi there,

    Do you  know _any_ open source implementations of Web Mapping Server (WMS) on C#?

Unfortunately, I’m not experienced in java.

Thanks,

     Maxim K.

     Senior Software Developer in GeoCybernetics Inc.

Re: WMS implementation on C#

Paul Meems (Top-X)
Do you mean a WMS Client?
I've used this article to write a WMS plug-in for MapWindow GIS.

Paul Meems
Project manager 'Open Source GIS Conference 2012'
http://www.mapwindow.org/conference/2012/index.php
http://www.pleasefund.us/projects/recording-and-streaming-the-open-source-gis-2012-conference

2012/6/4 Максим Кузнецов <[hidden email]>

Hi there,

    Do you  know _any_ open source implementations of Web Mapping Server (WMS) on C#?

Unfortunately, I’m not experienced in java.

Thanks,

     Maxim K.

     Senior Software Developer in GeoCybernetics Inc.

Re: WMS implementation on C#

Sjoerd Brandsma
Sharpmap can do WMS. It's opensource and C#

regards,
Sjoerd

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Paul Meems (Top-X)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Do you mean a WMS Client?
> I've used this article to write a WMS plug-in for MapWindow GIS.
>
> Paul Meems
> Project manager 'Open Source GIS Conference 2012'
> http://www.mapwindow.org/conference/2012/index.php
> http://www.pleasefund.us/projects/recording-and-streaming-the-open-source-gis-2012-conference
>

> 2012/6/4 Максим Кузнецов <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>>     Do you  know _any_ open source implementations of Web Mapping Server
>> (WMS) on C#?
>>
>> Unfortunately, I’m not experienced in java.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>>      Maxim K.
>>
>>      Senior Software Developer in GeoCybernetics Inc.

Re: WMS implementation on C#

asapronov
Paul Meems (Top-X) wrote
Do you mean a WMS Client?
Now lets talk about WMS server C# implementation example please