WMS bounding box error

Ndeville
Dear all,

I'm struggling to publish WMS layers on my geonetwork.

Specifications:

     - geonetwork 3.8.2

     - geoserver 2.16.0

I have several different workspaces on geoserver. Some are working
perfectly, most are not working.

When I click on the button 'add service layer to map' I have an error
saying:

/ java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Requested bounding box contains
wrongnumber of coordinates (should have 4): 1 Requested bounding box
contains wrongnumber of coordinates (should have 4): 1 /

But if I simply reload the page, then the WMS is working. As an example
here is the link to one problematic metadata:

https://metadata.naturalsciences.be/7b53a7db-eedb-4220-923a-94304c854e75

Any idea? It is probably linked to wrong url encoding but I don't
understand why it is not working on the first try but only when
reloading the page...

Thanks a lot for your help,

Nicolas de Ville

--