WKT Parser Z and M support

Bret Webb

Sorry if this hits the wrong email list, but I am not getting responses from users, and the one response I did get pointed at a third party product. I need to know if Geotools will support POINT M and POINT Z WKT values. eg. POINT Z(48.44 -123.37 123)

I have tried setting up a test using a WKTParser but it does not appear to support them, as it complains about "Emtpy or ( but found Z". Please confirm with a possible example of how to parse these types of values, or a No, it doesn't support, so I can try and find something that does.

Many thanks in advance.

ps. Currently using 17.1

Re: WKT Parser Z and M support

Brad Hards
> Sorry if this hits the wrong email list, but I am not getting responses
from users,
> and the one response I did get pointed at a third party product. I need to
know
> if Geotools will support POINT M and POINT Z WKT values. eg. POINT Z(48.44
-
> 123.37 123)
Your response is at:
https://sourceforge.net/p/geotools/mailman/message/35966513/