WINGrass: g.extension – Not found

Maria Cecilia Zalazar
I would like to know if there are news about installing extensions from the repository. I´m ussing Grass 7.6.1 in Windows.

However, I´ve download zip file (r.landscape.evol) and I tried to install it manually:

g.extension extension=r.landscape.evol url=C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\grass\r.landscape.evol.zip
Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons <r.landscape.evol>...
ERROR: Extension <r.landscape.evol> not found

I tried different paths, / instead \, but i can´t get it...

Thank you!

Re: WINGrass: g.extension – Not found

Helmut Kudrnovsky
Maria Cecilia Zalazar wrote

> I would like to know if there are news about installing extensions from
> the
> repository. I´m ussing Grass 7.6.1 in Windows.
>
> However, I´ve download zip file (r.landscape.evol) and I tried to install
> it manually:
>
> g.extension extension=r.landscape.evol
> url=C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\grass\r.landscape.evol.zip
> Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons
> <r.landscape.evol>
> ERROR: Extension
> <r.landscape.evol>
>  not found
>
> I tried different paths, / instead \, but i can´t get it...

still work in progress.

as a workaround:

° download zipped r.landscape.evol from here [1]:

https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/latest/r.landscape.evol.zip

° unzip

° copy the content of the subfolders into the equivalent subfolders under

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons

° start a winGRASS session and start the addon in the command line

HTH

[1] https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/latest/

-----
best regards
Helmut
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Grass-Users-f3884509.html
best regards
Helmut

Re: WINGrass: g.extension – Not found

Maria Cecilia Zalazar
I could do it! Thank you very much for your help

El lun., 22 de jul. de 2019 a la(s) 11:04, Helmut Kudrnovsky ([hidden email]) escribió:
Maria Cecilia Zalazar wrote
> I would like to know if there are news about installing extensions from
> the
> repository. I´m ussing Grass 7.6.1 in Windows.
>
> However, I´ve download zip file (r.landscape.evol) and I tried to install
> it manually:
>
> g.extension extension=r.landscape.evol
> url=C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\grass\r.landscape.evol.zip
> Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons
> <r.landscape.evol>
> ERROR: Extension
> <r.landscape.evol>
>  not found
>
> I tried different paths, / instead \, but i can´t get it...

still work in progress.

as a workaround:

° download zipped r.landscape.evol from here [1]:

https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/latest/r.landscape.evol.zip

° unzip

° copy the content of the subfolders into the equivalent subfolders under

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons

° start a winGRASS session and start the addon in the command line

HTH

[1] https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/latest/

-----
best regards
Helmut
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Grass-Users-f3884509.html

Re: WINGrass: g.extension – Not found

Maria Cecilia Zalazar
Hello again, when I run r.landscape.evol, now I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons/scrip
ts/r.landscape.evol.py", line 665, in <module>
    f = file(statsout, 'wt')
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
u'PERMANENT_levol_lsevol_stats.csv'

it´s appears as if the path to the rules file must be error or missing?
My user is administrator.

Thanks for your help!

El lun., 22 de jul. de 2019 a la(s) 11:23, Maria Cecilia Zalazar ([hidden email]) escribió:
I could do it! Thank you very much for your help

El lun., 22 de jul. de 2019 a la(s) 11:04, Helmut Kudrnovsky ([hidden email]) escribió:
Maria Cecilia Zalazar wrote
> I would like to know if there are news about installing extensions from
> the
> repository. I´m ussing Grass 7.6.1 in Windows.
>
> However, I´ve download zip file (r.landscape.evol) and I tried to install
> it manually:
>
> g.extension extension=r.landscape.evol
> url=C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\grass\r.landscape.evol.zip
> Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons
> <r.landscape.evol>
> ERROR: Extension
> <r.landscape.evol>
>  not found
>
> I tried different paths, / instead \, but i can´t get it...

still work in progress.

as a workaround:

° download zipped r.landscape.evol from here [1]:

https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/latest/r.landscape.evol.zip

° unzip

° copy the content of the subfolders into the equivalent subfolders under

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons

° start a winGRASS session and start the addon in the command line

HTH

[1] https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/latest/

-----
best regards
Helmut
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Grass-Users-f3884509.html

Re: WINGrass: g.extension – Not found

Maria Cecilia Zalazar
I was able to fixed it. Thanks very much at all!