WINDOWS SDK and building on VISTA

fonzi
I am trying to build qgis using ms visual studio. I am doing it on VISTA I am not sure how I carry on the following on VISTA since Platform SDK has been superceded by the Windows SDK?

I am supposed to edit the <vsinstalldir>\Common7\Tools\vsvars file as follows:

Add %PlatformSDKDir%\Include\atl and %PlatformSDKDir%\Include\mfc to the
@set INCLUDE entry.

But I cannot find the path because, apparently the path does not apply to the Windows SDK installation I have done on my VISTA.

Please help me understand how to go on.

Franz