WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

GordonL
Hi All,
I am running Maestro 3.1 and MGOS 2.2 on 64bit and I am getting a
"Failed to transform coordinates: Projection Popular Visualisation Pseudo Mercator is not Supported"

Is this an issue with MGOS 2.2?  I have tried many different source coordaintes including UTM, LL83, LL84 and Albers.  This is always the message in Maestro 3.1 when creating a MAP.

Any hints?

Re: WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

GordonL
Ok, just a follow up:  the issue is with Maestro 3.1 and not MGOS 2.2.
I just tried with Studio 2011 and it is fine.

Re: WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

Jackie Ng
Maestro doesn't use CS-Map/MgCoordinateSystem to do its coordinate transformations, hence those warnings and errors.

Studio most likely does.

- Jackie

Re: WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

ishka
I noticed that too. My scenario was as follows:
I created a test drawing in Civil 3d 2011
Published the map to the MGOS 2.2 from within the software.
Opened the map definition in Maestro and tried to change the map coordinate system to
PseudoMercator.
When I hit apply I got the error.
The map displays the right way still.

Re: WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

GordonL
Thanks Jackie,
I was wondering about that.  I can do it in Maestro but I have to manually enter the Spherical Mercator extents of the map to get it to show up (no preview).

The other issue is the Google Message: 'google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP' is null or not an object
in  http://206.210.117.155/mapguide/fusion/lib/fusionSF-compressed.js

This is MGOS 2.2 - I saw this post http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/MapGuide-2-2-RC4-issues-with-Fusion-Trunk-and-Google-td6232676.html

is it related?

thanks
gordon

Re: WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

GordonL
Just to follow up.  That post: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/MapGuide-2-2-RC4-issues-with-Fusion-Trunk-and-Google-td6232676.html

Is completely related - you will have to chnage the FusionSF-compressed.js not the Generic.js to make it work though...

Re: WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

Nimrod Cnaan
Hi Gordon,

I encountered the same problem on MGOS 2.2 64bit.
I've tried following up.  That post: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/MapGuide-2-2-RC4-issues-with-Fusion-Trunk-and-Google-td6232676.html

with no success

 can you Inlight me about the FusionSF-compressed.js chnage to make it work though

Re: WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

GordonL
Since NABBLE broke all the bookmarks it was hard to find.  (Good thing I archive all my emails)

I found this as a fix - but I had to tweak the fusionSF-compress.js or Build it with ANT:

I now have the Sheboygan sample application working with Google Maps using flexible layouts.  The problem turned out to be errors thrown by fusion/layers/generic/generic.js for the google.maps.MapTypeId(such as
ROADMAP or SATELLITE.)    Eliminating use of use of google.maps.MapTypeId in
the case statements did the trick for me:

switch (this.layerType) {
          case 'Google':
            switch (this.mapTag.layerOptions.type) {   //Google layer types
are actual objects
              case 'G_PHYSICAL_MAP':              //defined by gmap, not a
string
                this.mapTag.layerOptions.type = G_PHYSICAL_MAP;
                break;
              case 'G_HYBRID_MAP':
                this.mapTag.layerOptions.type = G_HYBRID_MAP;
                break;
              case 'G_SATELLITE_MAP':
                this.mapTag.layerOptions.type = G_SATELLITE_MAP;
                break;
              case 'G_NORMAL_MAP':
                this.mapTag.layerOptions.type = G_NORMAL_MAP;
              default:
                // For the re-loaded Google layers
                if(this.mapTag.layerOptions.type == G_PHYSICAL_MAP)
                  this.mapTag.layerOptions.type = G_PHYSICAL_MAP;
                else if(this.mapTag.layerOptions.type == G_HYBRID_MAP)
                  this.mapTag.layerOptions.type = G_HYBRID_MAP;
                else if(this.mapTag.layerOptions.type == G_SATELLITE_MAP)
                  this.mapTag.layerOptions.type = G_SATELLITE_MAP;
                else
            }
            break;

Re: WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

Nimrod Cnaan
Hi Gordon & Thank you for your Q reply.
From the first moment I knew you are a neat & organized person :)

Not sure I understood the guidelines, "...had to tweak the fusionSF-compress.js or Build it with ANT:",
keep in mind that I'm using .NET & IIS7

 I have performed the update on / generic.js but still the same error message.
 Is there something I'm missing.

 In the picture attached - The Sheboygan sample application not working with Google Maps, this time.

 Webpage error details

 "Message: 'google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP' is null or not an object
 Line: 1
 Char: 1.03346 million
 Code: 0
 URI: http://www.geomind.co.il/mapguide/fusion/lib/fusionSF-compressed.js"

Re: WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

Michael Adair

Just a guess but you also need to make sure you load the google API in your template?

Mike

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4351274/Untitled.png

Re: WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

GordonL
Not really,
the item:
google.maps.MapTypeId  does not work for Google so I had to replace this everywhere with either

G_PHYSICAL_MAP or G_NORMAL_MAP etc

If you are not familiar with ANT, then look at the FusionSF.js file, modify it with the links above and use that one in your template (Aqua etc) rather than the FusionSF-compressed.js

gordon