WFS query on BBox and comparison

Maten

I am having a question regarding the WFS query. The purpose of the wfs query is a combination query to get feature based on a bbox and some other attributes value like Owner or State.

i am able to do the filter with either BBox or parameter comparison alone but no being able to intersect the two together in one wfs call.

Does anyone have similar situation or knows about how can i do the intersection in filter?

We are using MapServer 7.0. Much appreciate.

Maten