WFS not working in layer preview with layergroups.

WFS not working in layer preview with layergroups.

rachambl
I have a layergroup (in Geoserver 2.1.0) consisting of 4 layers. The bottom layer uses a WMS datastore for satellite imagery (raster), the next layer uses a PostGIS datastore for street maps, the other 2 stores are shape files for counties and county districts respectively. WFS works fine if I preview each of the vector layers separately, or as a group. However, if I add satellite imagery into the layergroup WFS stops working and only returns the message "layer namespace:Satellite is not queryable" even though I can see the vector data on top of the satellite imagery clear as day. Is there a bug in layer preview, or is there an issue with layergroups consisting of raster and vector data that breaks WFS?