WFS-T Support

kuba
Hi

I have one more question that does bother me. I wonder if Deegree supports WFS-T?? Sorry for asking simple questions, but I could not find anything concerning this issue.

Thanks in advance and cheers

Kuba

Re: WFS-T Support

mays
Hello Jakub,

yes, deegree offers a fully transactional WFS. This is true for any
version of deegree, for a large number of years.

For deegree 2 (current stable version is v2.3) see: [1], [2]
as well as the documentation downloadable as PDF: [3]

For deegree 3 (new version in ongoing development) see: [4]

On a side note: the announce mailing list is rather used for "official"
announcements on deegree to the interested community.
For questions regarding the installation, configuration, implementation
details, or simply the feature list of deegree (API, services, clients),
it would be better to contact the users mailing list [5]. I have
forwarded this answer to that mailing list as well. It would be great if
you could subscribe there to ask any further questions regarding deegree.

Thanks for your interest in deegree and welcome to the community!

Kind regards,
Judit Mays

[1]http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/WebServices#WebFeatureService
[2]http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/WebFeatureService
[3]http://download.deegree.org/deegree2.3/docs/wfs/deegree_wfs_documentation_en.pdf
[4]http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/deegree3/WebFeatureService

Jakub Rojek schrieb:

> Hi
>
> I have one more question that does bother me. I wonder if Deegree supports WFS-T?? Sorry for asking simple questions, but I could not find anything concerning this issue.
>
> Thanks in advance and cheers
>
> Kuba

Re: WFS-T Support

kuba
Hi,

Actually, I knew that degree supports WFS-T. I wanted to ask if Deegree supports Complex Features(Application Schema) with WFS-T. If you can give me some feedback on that, it would be highly appreciated

Kuba

On Aug 11, 2010, at 8:01 AM, Judit Mays wrote:

> Hello Jakub,
>
> yes, deegree offers a fully transactional WFS. This is true for any
> version of deegree, for a large number of years.
>
> For deegree 2 (current stable version is v2.3) see: [1], [2]
> as well as the documentation downloadable as PDF: [3]
>
> For deegree 3 (new version in ongoing development) see: [4]
>
> On a side note: the announce mailing list is rather used for "official"
> announcements on deegree to the interested community.
> For questions regarding the installation, configuration, implementation
> details, or simply the feature list of deegree (API, services, clients),
> it would be better to contact the users mailing list [5]. I have
> forwarded this answer to that mailing list as well. It would be great if
> you could subscribe there to ask any further questions regarding deegree.
>
> Thanks for your interest in deegree and welcome to the community!
>
> Kind regards,
> Judit Mays
>
> [1]http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/WebServices#WebFeatureService
> [2]http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/WebFeatureService
> [3]http://download.deegree.org/deegree2.3/docs/wfs/deegree_wfs_documentation_en.pdf
> [4]http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/deegree3/WebFeatureService
>
> Jakub Rojek schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have one more question that does bother me. I wonder if Deegree supports WFS-T?? Sorry for asking simple questions, but I could not find anything concerning this issue.
>>
>> Thanks in advance and cheers
>>
>> Kuba

Re: WFS-T Support

Andreas Poth
Hi,

would please send you mail to deegree users list. This list is reserved
for announcements.

best regards

ANDREAS

Jakub Rojek schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> Actually, I knew that degree supports WFS-T. I wanted to ask if Deegree supports Complex Features(Application Schema) with WFS-T. If you can give me some feedback on that, it would be highly appreciated
>
> Kuba
>

> On Aug 11, 2010, at 8:01 AM, Judit Mays wrote:
>

>> Hello Jakub,
>>
>> yes, deegree offers a fully transactional WFS. This is true for any
>> version of deegree, for a large number of years.
>>
>> For deegree 2 (current stable version is v2.3) see: [1], [2]
>> as well as the documentation downloadable as PDF: [3]
>>
>> For deegree 3 (new version in ongoing development) see: [4]
>>
>> On a side note: the announce mailing list is rather used for "official"
>> announcements on deegree to the interested community.
>> For questions regarding the installation, configuration, implementation
>> details, or simply the feature list of deegree (API, services, clients),
>> it would be better to contact the users mailing list [5]. I have
>> forwarded this answer to that mailing list as well. It would be great if
>> you could subscribe there to ask any further questions regarding deegree.
>>
>> Thanks for your interest in deegree and welcome to the community!
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Judit Mays
>>
>> [1]http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/WebServices#WebFeatureService
>> [2]http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/WebFeatureService
>> [3]http://download.deegree.org/deegree2.3/docs/wfs/deegree_wfs_documentation_en.pdf
>> [4]http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/deegree3/WebFeatureService
>>
>> Jakub Rojek schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have one more question that does bother me. I wonder if Deegree supports WFS-T?? Sorry for asking simple questions, but I could not find anything concerning this issue.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance and cheers
>>>
>>> Kuba

Dr. Andreas Poth

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19            53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 18496-0       fax ++49 +228 18496-29
http://www.lat-lon.de         http://www.deegree.org