WFS / GML + Mapbender configuration

Chris Tweedie-2

Hi everyone, I realise this is largely a German list but I am hoping someone can help me configuring mapbender to include GML / WFS output. The usermap and germany examples on the mapbender webpage could potentially point me in the right direction, but I wasn’t able to find the GUI export for download.

Current setup:

MySQL 4.1

PostgreSQL + postGIS

Mapbender 2.1.0

Apache 2x + PHP 4.x

By default there seems to be no way of including your WFS server as a layer into your GUI. Is this correct? I have manually loaded the load_wfs module and added it into the sql db, but I am unsure on how to add this layer into my GUI.

I have tried deciphering the deutsch documentation and also checking out the CVS without any luck. Any help would be appreciated guys,

Thanks,

Chris Tweedie

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure, distribution or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the author by Return email to the sender. Information in this message not relating to the official business of DLI shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. While every care is taken, it is recommended that you scan any attachments for viruses. DLI liability is limited to re-supplying affected attachments.