WFS 2.0 Support

dave42
Are there any plans to support WFS 2.0 within openlayers?

Dave.

Re: WFS 2.0 Support

Bart van den Eijnden
Not that I know of.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

On Jul 12, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Dave Potts <[hidden email]> wrote:

Are there any plans to support WFS 2.0 within openlayers?

Dave.

Re: WFS 2.0 Support

Florent gravin-2
Hi,

I will start working on WFS 2.0 support in openlayers.
Wanted to know if someone have already done something on it or not ?

I will start slowly by creating a Format for WFSCapaiblities 2.0 ..
I'll probably have to update GML and filters formats too ...

Any advice or help would appreciated

Cheers,

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Bart van den Eijnden <[hidden email]> wrote:
Not that I know of.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

On Jul 12, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Dave Potts <[hidden email]> wrote:

Are there any plans to support WFS 2.0 within openlayers?

Dave.

Florent Gravin
Camptocamp - Chambéry
0479444492

Re: WFS 2.0 Support

Bart van den Eijnden
Great, let me know if you need help.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

On Jul 24, 2013, at 4:35 PM, Florent Gravin <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I sent 3 PR to add WFS 2.0 support :

I've tested WFS 2.0 in a running application and capabilities, query, getfeature and WFST were working perfeclty.
But i've surely missed some parts of the specification.

I don't know if someone has time to review those PR.

Thanks,

Regard