WCSDiscoverCoverage

Juan Rapoport
Hi everyone!

I was searching in the 2.13.1 docs for WCS functions and i found WCSCapabilites and WCSGetCoverage, but i couldn't find something like WCSDescribeCoverage.
The thing is that i need additional metadata information not provided in GetCapabilities request.

Does anyone know if this WCSDescribeCoverage function exists?

Thanks in advance,

--
Juan Rapoport
SUR Emprendimientos Tecnológicos

Perú 345  Piso 5to Oficina "B" (C1067AAG)

Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel. +54 (11) 4342-2976/84
[hidden email]
www.suremptec.com

Re: WCSDiscoverCoverage

Bart van den Eijnden
Not in the library but there is an open pull request for this:

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

On Sep 9, 2013, at 4:00 PM, Juan Rapoport <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone!

I was searching in the 2.13.1 docs for WCS functions and i found WCSCapabilites and WCSGetCoverage, but i couldn't find something like WCSDescribeCoverage.
The thing is that i need additional metadata information not provided in GetCapabilities request.

Does anyone know if this WCSDescribeCoverage function exists?

Thanks in advance,

--
Juan Rapoport
SUR Emprendimientos Tecnológicos

Perú 345  Piso 5to Oficina "B" (C1067AAG)

Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel. +54 (11) 4342-2976/84
[hidden email]
www.suremptec.com

Re: WCSDiscoverCoverage

Valentin Rusiechi
Thanks for the info Bart, we will wait for that pull request.

Bye!

2013/9/9 Bart van den Eijnden <[hidden email]>
[...]

Valentín Rusiechi
SUR Emprendimientos Tecnológicos

Perú 345  Piso 5to Oficina "B" (C1067AAG)
Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel. +54 (11) 4342-2976/84

Re: WCSDiscoverCoverage

Bart van den Eijnden
I wouldn't wait for it, it basically needs someone to review the code, and that is not likely to happen out of the blew.

If you could test out the code and provide your feedback on the github issue that will be helpful.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

On Sep 9, 2013, at 5:49 PM, Valentin Rusiechi <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Bart, i cloned that describeCoverage branch of OpenLayers and i made some real tests.
I know its difficult to test this kind of service cause there's no much availability of public servers so i made it with some of our own.
So, it works great with the supported versions (1.0.0 and  1.1.0)

I will put this answer on the github issue.

Really thanks for the work, regards.

Valentin

[...]

Hey Valentin,

it's not my work, it was done by Chris Eykamp.

I'll see if I can find the time soon to review and merge into master.

Thanks for letting us know that it works.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden