WCS Experiment

Alessio Fabiani
Hi guys,

the WCS experiment trunk release
is aligned with the 1.3.0-RC4.SC1 release of GeoServer.

Notice:
Actually it uses GeoTools 2.2.x-Modified (GridGeometry, GridCoverage, GridCoverageRenderer).
There are some problems with GTOPO30 format files; the new debugged release of the plugin will be committed as soon the GeoTools-GridCoverage split will be done with the new GeoTIFF one too.

Regards,
                                 Alessio.

Re: [Geoserver-devel] WCS Experiment

Justin Deoliveira-3
Hi Alessio,

Great to hear that WCS is coming along nicley. So when you say that the
wcs-branch is aligned with 1.3.0-RC4.SC1, do you mean that you have been
merging changes from trunk onto your branch.

Sorry, this may sound like a silly question but I just started active
development on geoserver and am just trying to get a feeling of what is
going on. Thanks.

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project

Re: [Geoserver-devel] WCS Experiment

Randy George

            Is anyone aware of a public WCS site available for experimentation?

Thanks

Randy

Re: Re: [Geoserver-devel] WCS Experiment

Justin Deoliveira-3
Hi Randy,

Are you asking for a public geoserver instance that contains the WCS
extensions? I dont know of one.

Perhaps we can coax jody into setting one up on the refractions site.
They already have a public instance of geoserver going there.

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project

http://geos2.nurc.nato.int/geoserver-new  (1.3.0-RC4.SP1-WCS /*GTOPO broken in WMS*/)

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://geos2.nurc.nato.int/geoserver" target="_blank">http://geos2.nurc.nato.int/geoserver

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/geoserver-users" target="_blank">https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/geoserver-users