WCS 2.0.1 does not honour the list of crsSupported

WCS 2.0.1 does not honour the list of crsSupported

jratike80

Hi,

I have defined the CRS list for the WCS service with the “ows_srs” metadata and that reflects correctly to CRS list in GetCapabilities “<crs:CrsMetadata><crs:crsSupported>”. However, it seems that Mapserver accepts any CRS as SubsettingCRS and OutputCRS. According to the standard the service should give expections  “SubsettingCrs-NotSupported” or “OutputCrs-NotSupported” .  Also if I use some non-existing CRS the error is not the one defined in the standard, but: msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. proj error "no options found in 'init' file" for "init=epsg:045".  Value “epsg:3034” does work as OutputCRS even it probably shouldn’t because in GetCapabilities it is shown as

<crs:crsSupported>http://www.opengis.net/def/crs/EPSG/0/3045</crs:crsSupported>

I wonder if I have understood something wrong with the WCS configuration of if I have just discovered a couple of bugs.

I guess that there is no way to disable the older WCS 1.x versions by using just mapfile but I would be glad to be wrong.

-Jukka Rahkonen-