Vote on LoI of RfP FOSS4G 2019

stevenfeldman
Conference committee members.

Can I remind those of you who have not voted on the LoI’s from Seville and Bucharest that we are awaiting your votes. We have not yet reached the quorum for a vote to be valid

Thanks
______
Steven

Re: Vote on LoI of RfP FOSS4G 2019

Till Adams-3

Dear Steven,

thanks on this. I am partly not available in the next days - so any help like this is appreciated.

;-)

Till