Vote 4 GeoMoose!

Dan Little-2
Hey folks,

It's that time of year.  Please take some time out of your day to vote for the GeoMoose presentations at FOSS4G! The list is *huge* this year and with 3.0 in active development it would be *great* to show it off at the big show!

Cheers!

Re: Vote 4 GeoMoose!

blammo
All,

Also click off on the Raspberry Pi presentation, which will feature a portable GeoMOOSE install.

Have Your (Raspberry) Pi, and Map with It Too.

bobb

On Mar 27, 2017, at 10:29 AM, Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey folks,

It's that time of year.  Please take some time out of your day to vote for the GeoMoose presentations at FOSS4G! The list is *huge* this year and with 3.0 in active development it would be *great* to show it off at the big show!

Cheers!

Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching
—Unknown Author

Re: Vote 4 GeoMoose!

jmckenna
Administrator
Interesting, I missed the GeoMOOSE abstract initially when glancing over
the review page, because I always search for "MapServer"  (and
"GeoServer", "GRASS", etc.), and the GeoMOOSE abstract doesn't mention
MapServer.  I guess I'm hardcore and want to see MapServer mentioned
there (as it's not mentioned in many others!).

Sorry for yelling ha.  Just interesting feedback to keep in mind for
next year's abstract.

-jeff

On 2017-03-27 12:29 PM, Dan Little wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> It's that time of year.  Please take some time out of your day to vote
> for the GeoMoose presentations at FOSS4G! The list is *huge* this year
> and with 3.0 in active development it would be *great* to show it off at
> the big show!
>
> - http://community-review.foss4g.org/
>
> Cheers!

Re: Vote 4 GeoMoose!

TC Haddad

And just an FYI - my community review link went straight to my spam directory, so if you don't get the promised link, look for it there!

Tanya