Volunteers required for OSGeo-booth 2016 in Bonn Germany

Volunteers required for OSGeo-booth 2016 in Bonn Germany

Marc Vloemans-3
Dear all,

Undoubtedly many of you will  be present in Bonn at FOSS4G 2016. OSGeo has of course a booth.
In order to provide newcomers with information about our community and our (including your) projects we need a little of your conference time. Besides, it is also a great opportunity to meet old and new friends.

Please, donate 1-2 hours of your time and enter your name under 'Volunteers' (and your preferred time in the 'Booth Schedule') via the link below: