Volunteer mailing list moderator?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
Anyone interested in helping moderate this list?  It only means
reviewing spam every few days to make sure some valid posts aren't
being missed.  It could mean that you end up helping with
administering the list in the future too, but at this point there
isn't too much to do.

RE: Volunteer mailing list moderator?

Michael P. Gerlek
I'll happily do it -- I've got a couple lists that I scrub every couple
days anyway.

-mpg

Dean Mikkelsen
Hi Tyler,

I'll be able to do it....I'd like to get more involved with OSGeo.

Cheers,
Dean

> Anyone interested in helping moderate this list?  It only
> means
> reviewing spam every few days to make sure some valid posts
> aren't
> being missed.  It could mean that you end up helping
> with
> administering the list in the future too, but at this point
> there
> isn't too much to do.

Dean C. Mikkelsen, B.Sc., P.Eng.
Terra ETL Ltd.
Victoria, B.C., Canada
Phone: +1 (250) 88TERRA 8-3772
http://www.terraetl.com

Consulting in Geodesy & GIS  for the Natural Resources

Re: Volunteer mailing list moderator?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
Okay, thanks a lot Michael and Dean.  I'll sign you both up.  There
are some other lists that could some attention too.  I'll send you
the moderator password shortly.

Tyler

On 15-Oct-07, at 9:39 AM, Dean Mikkelsen wrote:

> Hi Tyler,
>
> I'll be able to do it....I'd like to get more involved with OSGeo.
>
> Cheers,
> Dean

Executive Director
Open Source Geospatial Foundation