Viewing KMZ Files

Li, Joshua S CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 56330
Message
I'm having a problem displaying KMZ files, it won't display when I try to load the file into ossimplanet. The KML's display fine but not the KMZ's.  I'm not entirely sure if it is supported, if not can someone direct me where in the code can I go to modify/change so that I can read KMZ files?

Thanks,

Josh