Vector tile code merged...

Lime, Steve D (MNIT)

Just a heads up that I merged my (Thomas’) vector tile branch into master this afternoon. The Travis build passed fine, AppVeyor build did not but it is not clear why – could use a little help with that.

--Steve

Re: Vector tile code merged...

Even Rouault-2
On mardi 27 mars 2018 21:20:57 CEST Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
> Just a heads up that I merged my (Thomas') vector tile branch into master
> this afternoon. The Travis build passed fine, AppVeyor build did not but it
> is not clear why - could use a little help with that.

Steve, looking at
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/5376/files#diff-af3b638bc2a3e6c650974192a53c7291
there are huge differences in CMakeList.txt. Looks like there was some merge error

I've attempted
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/5574
to fix that. Let's see how that works

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Vector tile code merged...

Lime, Steve D (MNIT)
Thanks - Thomas had gutted CMakeList.txt in his original vt branch.