Vector>OpenStreetMap>DownloadData

Kathy
Hi, I need to enter my coordinates into the program, but I cannot find where?
It is supposed to be at Vector>OpenStreetMaps>DownloadData but that is not
it. If anyone has even a clue, I would be super grateful! I've been staring
at this screen for days and I'm so sorry to ask for help.

Thank you, Kathy

Re: Vector>OpenStreetMap>DownloadData

RenoSun
Hi Kathy,

First of all, please don't be sorry asking questions. Second, would you
please be more specific on what are you trying to accomplish?

Are you using Maestro, and if so, what version are you using?

What's your MapGuide version and environment (windows OS version or other
OS)?

Why are you trying to enter "coordinates" into the "program"? Are you using
Fusion (Flexible Layout)?

Thanks,
Reno