Vector-2.4 Branch merged to trunk

Christopher Schmidt-2
With +1000 from Paul, +11 from John, And four +1s from Tim, Erik,
Schuyler and myself, the Vector 2.4 branch has been merged to trunk.

I want to thank the following people for their hard work on the original
vector branch (in order of number of commits to sandbox/vector):
 * Pierre Giraud
 * Bertil Chaupis
 * Cameron Shorter
 * Fred J (Oops -- I don't know a last name :/)
 * Paul Spencer

I would also like to thank:
 * Erik Uzureau
 * Schuyler Erle
 * Tim Schaub

For their killer work on making it all come together in our sprint
session last week.

And lastly, I would like to thank John Frank and MetaCarta for hosting
the sprint and providing the great resources they have thus far for
the development of OpenLayers.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta

Re: Vector-2.4 Branch merged to trunk

Andrew Larcombe
Christopher Schmidt wrote:

> With +1000 from Paul, +11 from John, And four +1s from Tim, Erik,
> Schuyler and myself, the Vector 2.4 branch has been merged to trunk.
>
> I want to thank the following people for their hard work on the original
> vector branch (in order of number of commits to sandbox/vector):
>  * Pierre Giraud
>  * Bertil Chaupis
>  * Cameron Shorter
>  * Fred J (Oops -- I don't know a last name :/)
>  * Paul Spencer
>
> I would also like to thank:
>  * Erik Uzureau
>  * Schuyler Erle
>  * Tim Schaub

Fantastic! If I ever meet any of you at a conference the beers are on me! :)

--
Andrew Larcombe
Freelance Geospatial, Database & Web Programming

web: http://www.andrewlarcombe.co.uk
email: [hidden email]
icq: 306690163