Valid image formats

graffy76
Hello,

I realize this is a really basic question, but I can't seem to find ready information about it.  Specifically, what image formats are supported by OpenDroneMap / OpenSfM?  Thus far, I've only made JPG work.  Hoping to use a lossless file format...

Joel Graff, P.E.

Re: Valid image formats

Stephen Mather-2
Sadly at this stage only jpg is supported, but happy to add to feature requests (pull request also welcome!).

Cheers,
Best,
Steve