[Valencia] Rafagas deputy translator needed

[Valencia] Rafagas deputy translator needed

Jorge Sanz
Hi all,

I won't be available to translate Rafagas from February 14 to 28, so it would be nice if any good soul that understands Catalan wants to take over on the translation into English for those ten issues.

If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible, the process anyways is really easy (in the minimal version):

- Translate the ráfaga (plain text format is OK)
- Send it to the Rafagas OSGeo mailing list

I will update the website when I come back, so website/RSS readers will have to wait.

Happy to answer any further question you have.

Re: [Valencia] Rafagas deputy translator needed

Jorge Sanz
Hello again, Isaac Besora* will take over these two weeks on the translations.

Thank you!!!
Jorge

* https://twitter.com/ibesora