VOTE for new MapProxy 1.13.0 release

Oliver Tonnhofer-5
Hi all,

as mentioned before, I will review and document the testing and release process together with Johannes next week.
We will likely make a 1.13.0 release in this process, as this will be a good exercise and a release is overdue anyway (support for Python 3.8 and recent versions of Proj).

Please vote for the new release:

My vote: +1

@Tom As I understand, WMS dimension is not ready yet. But there is no reason we cannot make a 1.14.0 release in a more timely manner.

Kind regards,
Oliver

Re: VOTE for new MapProxy 1.13.0 release

Ramūnas Dronga
Hi all,
looks good to me.

+1

BTW here is a full changelog

On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 11:26, Oliver Tonnhofer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

as mentioned before, I will review and document the testing and release process together with Johannes next week.
We will likely make a 1.13.0 release in this process, as this will be a good exercise and a release is overdue anyway (support for Python 3.8 and recent versions of Proj).

Please vote for the new release:

My vote: +1

@Tom As I understand, WMS dimension is not ready yet. But there is no reason we cannot make a 1.14.0 release in a more timely manner.

Kind regards,
Oliver

Best Regards / Pagarbiai,
Ramūnas
+37060047423

Re: VOTE for new MapProxy 1.13.0 release

Just van den Broecke
+1
NIce to see!
On 11-11-20 10:59, Ramūnas Dronga wrote:

> Hi all,
> looks good to me.
>
> +1
>
> BTW here is a full changelog
> https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/compare/1.12.0...master
>
> On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 11:26, Oliver Tonnhofer <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     as mentioned before, I will review and document the testing and
>     release process together with Johannes next week.
>     We will likely make a 1.13.0 release in this process, as this will
>     be a good exercise and a release is overdue anyway (support for
>     Python 3.8 and recent versions of Proj).
>
>     Please vote for the new release:
>
>     My vote: +1
>

>     @Tom As I understand, WMS dimension is not ready yet. But there is
>     no reason we cannot make a 1.14.0 release in a more timely manner.
>

>     Kind regards,
>     Oliver

> Best Regards / Pagarbiai,
> Ramūnas
> +37060047423

Met vriendelijke groet,

--Just

Just van den Broecke  [hidden email]
Just Objects B.V.     tel +31 65 4268627
The Netherlands       https://justobjects.nl

Re: VOTE for new MapProxy 1.13.0 release

Tom Kralidis
Hi:

Oliver: +1 from me.

Correct, WMS dimension has some remaining tests/docs work to complete.

Thanks

..Tom

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 4:26 AM Oliver Tonnhofer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as mentioned before, I will review and document the testing and release process together with Johannes next week.
> We will likely make a 1.13.0 release in this process, as this will be a good exercise and a release is overdue anyway (support for Python 3.8 and recent versions of Proj).
>
> Please vote for the new release:
>
> My vote: +1
>

> @Tom As I understand, WMS dimension is not ready yet. But there is no reason we cannot make a 1.14.0 release in a more timely manner.
>

> Kind regards,
> Oliver

Re: VOTE for new MapProxy 1.13.0 release

Johannes Weskamm
+1

Greetings, Johannes

Am 11.11.20 um 10:20 schrieb Oliver Tonnhofer:

> Hi all,
>
> as mentioned before, I will review and document the testing and release process together with Johannes next week.
> We will likely make a 1.13.0 release in this process, as this will be a good exercise and a release is overdue anyway (support for Python 3.8 and recent versions of Proj).
>
> Please vote for the new release:
>
> My vote: +1
>

> @Tom As I understand, WMS dimension is not ready yet. But there is no reason we cannot make a 1.14.0 release in a more timely manner.
>

> Kind regards,
> Oliver

  Dipl.-Geogr. Johannes Weskamm
  — Anwendungsentwickler —

  terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
  Kölnstraße 99
  53111 Bonn

  Tel: +49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -555
  Fax: +49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -57

  Email: [hidden email]
  Web: https://www.terrestris.de

  Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835
  Komplementärin: terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
  vertreten durch: Torsten Brassat, Marc Jansen

  Informationen über Ihre gespeicherten Daten finden Sie auf
  unserer Homepage unter folgendem Link:
  https://www.terrestris.de/datenschutzerklaerung/

dr

Re: VOTE for new MapProxy 1.13.0 release

Tobias Wendorff
Am 11.11.2020 um 10:20 schrieb Oliver Tonnhofer:
> Please vote for the new release:

My Vote: +1.00000000049241