Using the ImageMosaic plugin for raster with time and elevation data

Using the ImageMosaic plugin for raster with time and elevation data

wmezine
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Using the ImageMosaic plugin for raster with time and elevation data

alexander-petkov
We need the rest of the log trace.

On 10/11/20, wmezine <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I followed all the steps in the tutorial to create a time series of images,
> according to the tutorial:
>
> https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/tutorials/imagemosaic_timeseries/imagemosaic_timeseries.html
> <https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/tutorials/imagemosaic_timeseries/imagemosaic_timeseries.html>
>

> I can do it by generating the shapefile, but when I do it with
> data.properties to connect to Postgis, the following error occurs:
>
> /Could not list layers for this store, an error occurred retrieving them:
> Failed to create reader from file:data/mosaico and hints Hints: REPOSITORY
> =
> org.geoserver.catalog.CatalogRepository@915b19 EXECUTOR_SERVICE =
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@1460d69[Running, pool size = 0,
> active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0] System defaults:
> GRID_COVERAGE_FACTORY = GridCoverageFactory TILE_ENCODING = null
> FEATURE_FACTORY = org.geotools.feature.LenientFeatureFactoryImpl@1e7efef
> FORCE_AXIS_ORDER_HONORING = http FORCE_LONGITUDE_FIRST_AXIS_ORDER = true
> FILTER_FACTORY = FilterFactoryImpl LENIENT_DATUM_SHIFT = true
> COMPARISON_TOLERANCE = 1.0E-8 STYLE_FACTORY = StyleFactoryImpl/
>
> Can someone help me, please ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Wesley
>

> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html

> If you want to request a feature or an improvement, also see this:
> https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Successfully-requesting-and-integrating-new-features-and-improvements-in-GeoServer

Re: Using the ImageMosaic plugin for raster with time and elevation data

Bryan Kilgore

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 3:49 PM Alexander Petkov <[hidden email]> wrote:
In my experience it's more than likely permissions on the folder and/or the datastore.properties file since it is still trying to write the shapefile.  This to me says it's not reading the datastore.properties.

Bryan

We need the rest of the log trace.

On 10/11/20, wmezine <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I followed all the steps in the tutorial to create a time series of images,
> according to the tutorial:
>
> https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/tutorials/imagemosaic_timeseries/imagemosaic_timeseries.html
> <https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/tutorials/imagemosaic_timeseries/imagemosaic_timeseries.html>
>

> I can do it by generating the shapefile, but when I do it with
> data.properties to connect to Postgis, the following error occurs:
>
> /Could not list layers for this store, an error occurred retrieving them:
> Failed to create reader from file:data/mosaico and hints Hints: REPOSITORY
> =
> org.geoserver.catalog.CatalogRepository@915b19 EXECUTOR_SERVICE =
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@1460d69[Running, pool size = 0,
> active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0] System defaults:
> GRID_COVERAGE_FACTORY = GridCoverageFactory TILE_ENCODING = null
> FEATURE_FACTORY = org.geotools.feature.LenientFeatureFactoryImpl@1e7efef
> FORCE_AXIS_ORDER_HONORING = http FORCE_LONGITUDE_FIRST_AXIS_ORDER = true
> FILTER_FACTORY = FilterFactoryImpl LENIENT_DATUM_SHIFT = true
> COMPARISON_TOLERANCE = 1.0E-8 STYLE_FACTORY = StyleFactoryImpl/
>
> Can someone help me, please ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Wesley
>

> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html

> If you want to request a feature or an improvement, also see this:
> https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Successfully-requesting-and-integrating-new-features-and-improvements-in-GeoServer

Thanks and have a blessed day!

Bryan Kilgore

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information proprietary to BAM WX LLC, or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates, and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom or entity to which this message is addressed and must be maintained in confidence and may not be disclosed to third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Using the ImageMosaic plugin for raster with time and elevation data

alexander-petkov
The problem is evident right here:
=======================
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: password authentication failed for user "wandersen"
at org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.doAuthentication(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:514)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.tryConnect(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:141)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.openConnectionImpl(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:192)
at org.postgresql.core.ConnectionFactory.openConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:49)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgConnection.<init>(PgConnection.java:195)
at org.postgresql.Driver.makeConnection(Driver.java:454)
at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:256)

The password in datastore.properties needs to be corrected

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 5:05 AM wesley mezine <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good Morning,

I am sending attached the log files and the files used to create the mosaic image.

Regards,

Wesley

Em sáb., 17 de out. de 2020 às 16:47, Alexander Petkov <[hidden email]> escreveu:
We need the rest of the log trace.

On 10/11/20, wmezine <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I followed all the steps in the tutorial to create a time series of images,
> according to the tutorial:
>
> https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/tutorials/imagemosaic_timeseries/imagemosaic_timeseries.html
> <https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/tutorials/imagemosaic_timeseries/imagemosaic_timeseries.html>
>

> I can do it by generating the shapefile, but when I do it with
> data.properties to connect to Postgis, the following error occurs:
>
> /Could not list layers for this store, an error occurred retrieving them:
> Failed to create reader from file:data/mosaico and hints Hints: REPOSITORY
> =
> org.geoserver.catalog.CatalogRepository@915b19 EXECUTOR_SERVICE =
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@1460d69[Running, pool size = 0,
> active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0] System defaults:
> GRID_COVERAGE_FACTORY = GridCoverageFactory TILE_ENCODING = null
> FEATURE_FACTORY = org.geotools.feature.LenientFeatureFactoryImpl@1e7efef
> FORCE_AXIS_ORDER_HONORING = http FORCE_LONGITUDE_FIRST_AXIS_ORDER = true
> FILTER_FACTORY = FilterFactoryImpl LENIENT_DATUM_SHIFT = true
> COMPARISON_TOLERANCE = 1.0E-8 STYLE_FACTORY = StyleFactoryImpl/
>
> Can someone help me, please ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Wesley
>

> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html

> If you want to request a feature or an improvement, also see this:
> https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Successfully-requesting-and-integrating-new-features-and-improvements-in-GeoServer

Re: Using the ImageMosaic plugin for raster with time and elevation data

geowolf
Hi,
the attachments are not visible from the SF archive, as far as I can tell:
(it if was, I could not do anything about it, believe only a direct request to SF would help removing the attachments)

That said, it would not help much, this list has almost 800 subscribers, they all received
the config files. Best to stop using the credentials in question as soon as possible.

Cheers
Andrea

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 2:53 AM wesley mezine <[hidden email]> wrote:
The administrator can you remove my attachments, please ?

Regards, Andrea Aime

== GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime @geowolf Technical Lead GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054 Massarosa (LU) phone: +39 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339 8844549 http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it ------------------------------------------------------- Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia. This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.