Using r.resamp.stats

Jenny Turner
I have one question regarding null values: I'm using r.resamp.stats with method average. My question is, if I have a Target pixel based on 10 null values and 1 non-null value, the target pixel will be based only on valid pixel? I mean, it only requires at least 1 value to produce an output value?

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Using r.resamp.stats

Glynn Clements

Jenny Turner wrote:

> I have one question regarding null values: I'm using r.resamp.stats with
> method average. My question is, if I have a Target pixel based on 10 null
> values and 1 non-null value, the target pixel will be based only on valid
> pixel? I mean, it only requires at least 1 value to produce an output value?

Without -n, the aggregate is computed over the non-null values; if all
values are null, the result will be null.

With -n, if any value is null, the result will be null.

--
Glynn Clements <[hidden email]>