Using multiple maps with different "Initial map view" on Maestro

Using multiple maps with different "Initial map view" on Maestro

teroM
Hi all!
I Have two maps and I'm using the same code as sheboygan example uses. If I set "Initial map view" properties same in the both maps everything works fine, but if I use different values I get following errornote:

Fusion Error:
AppDef initial view is outside mapExtend, resetting initialView to maxExtent.

What should I do to get this working fine?

Thanks for you answer.

--Tero

Re: Using multiple maps with different "Initial map view" on Maestro

cremebrulee
The two maps (data sets) will be sharing one ApplicationDefintion.xml file?
-MGnoob

Re: Using multiple maps with different "Initial map view" on Maestro

Jackie Ng
Find the line in lib/Map.js where the Fusion.reportError() call is made with this message and just remove/comment it out, then rebuild a new fusionSF-compressed.js

- Jackie

Re: Using multiple maps with different "Initial map view" on Maestro

sklein
This post was updated on .
Hello,

i have a similar porblem using AIMS 2012 and Fusion.
I commented this message out in Map.js and rebuilded the fusionSF and fusionSF-compressed with fusion-buildtools. But when i restart the aims service the fusion framework doesnt work anymore (map and widgets are not displayed) ...
Is there another way to solve this problem or what could i have done wrong?

regards,
sk