Using JPEG2000 with OSSIM 1.7.8

Etienne BOUGOIN-2

Hi,

I’m working on a software using an old version of OSSIM (1.7.8) and just want to know if this version is able to read JPEG2000 rasters and how to add this support to the build I have?

Many thanks.

Etienne

Re: Using JPEG2000 with OSSIM 1.7.8

David Burken
Hello,

That is very old. 1.8.18 was the last release.

Ossim can read/write j2k via the ossim_plugins/kakadu plugin.  The plugin itself is open but the Kakadu library is licensed.  Working on an OpenJpeg plugin now.  Not ready yet.

Take care,
Dave