User Management

Stephan Schulte
Hi all,

on FOSSGIS 2017 I heard that some kind of User Management (LDAP?) will
be added to QWC2. Are there any updates on this one?

Best regards,

Stephan Schulte

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden
GF: Jelto Buurman, HR: Amtsgericht Aurich HRB 100827

WG: User Management

Burghardt.Scholle
Hi once again,

I forgot to mention, the expertise should consider some requirements i.a. LDAP/AD.

Regards
Burghardt