Urgent need!! of subscription/support to gesosolutions geoserver to publish own CSW

Urgent need!! of subscription/support to gesosolutions geoserver to publish own CSW

Saleem Falowo
Dear Administrator.
I have been trying to create chart widget in mapstore2 with CSW service served from  localhost geoserver version 2.3.0, version 2.15 and 2.12.1 which i understand did not support CSW services but the example used in the https://mapstore.readthedocs.io/en/v2019.01.00/user-guide/widgets/#creating-chart-widget tutorial was the US Population Map served in CSW service from https://demo.geo-solutions.it/geoserver/csw.

Kindly  urgently support, guide or allow me subscribe  as the case maybe to your gesoserver (enterprise) with CSW service which i believe will allow me publish my shapefiles as  CSW where I can access it from the local Mapstore2 just like it was achieved in the tutorial widget.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Femi Saleem