Updated .po files for upcoming GRASS 6.4.3 release

Updated .po files for upcoming GRASS 6.4.3 release

Markus Neteler
Dear translators,

I have updated the 6.4.svn .po files (also those of GRASS 6.5.svn and 7.svn)
to the current state of messages in the source code.
The changes to 6.4.svn should not be many, however, a review in order to
prepare the upcoming GRASS 6.4.3 release would be appreciated.

Thanks
Markus

Re: Updated .po files for upcoming GRASS 6.4.3 release

Markus Neteler
Hi Robert,

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Robert Nuske <[hidden email]> wrote:
> just out of curiosity:
> Was it possible to solve the problem with the r.mapcalc strings

Yes sure :)
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/52421

The grassmods_*.po files now contain this r.mapcalc message (to
be translated then).

Best
Markus

Re: Updated .po files for upcoming GRASS 6.4.3 release

rnuske
Hi Markus,

> > just out of curiosity:
> > Was it possible to solve the problem with the r.mapcalc strings
>
> Yes sure :)
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/52421

great news

> The grassmods_*.po files now contain this r.mapcalc message (to
> be translated then).

will fetch the the po-files in the next days and complete the german
translations

cheers,
  robert

Re: Updated .po files for upcoming GRASS 6.4.3 release

Sylvain Maillard
Thank you ;)

now we have a hard work to do :D

Sylvain

2012/8/29 Markus Neteler <[hidden email]>
Dear translators,

I have updated the 6.4.svn .po files (also those of GRASS 6.5.svn and 7.svn)
to the current state of messages in the source code.
The changes to 6.4.svn should not be many, however, a review in order to
prepare the upcoming GRASS 6.4.3 release would be appreciated.

Thanks
Markus

Re: Updated .po files for upcoming GRASS 6.4.3 release

Robert Szczepanek-3
Hi Markus,

When is dead-line for translation?

regards,
Robert

On 29.08.2012 16:08, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Dear translators,
>
> I have updated the 6.4.svn .po files (also those of GRASS 6.5.svn and 7.svn)
> to the current state of messages in the source code.
> The changes to 6.4.svn should not be many, however, a review in order to
> prepare the upcoming GRASS 6.4.3 release would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Markus

Re: Updated .po files for upcoming GRASS 6.4.3 release

Markus Neteler
Hi Robert,

I hope we can get out RC1 in the next 1-2 weeks.
The final 6.4.3 probably in October (guessing from experience).

best
Markus