Updated financial figures

Andreas Neumann-3
Dear PSC,

Please find updated figures in our 2018 budget spreadsheet comparing actual expenses and income with the budgeted figures.

Here is the link:

Greetings,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)

Re: Updated financial figures

pcav
Il 06/07/2018 10:51, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Dear PSC,
>
> Please find updated figures in our 2018 budget spreadsheet comparing
> actual expenses and income with the budgeted figures.
>
> Here is the link:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WphBgUOx0abTJ_33jRVqFTkRU7KYrg8GyBLFdkYC2hw/edit#gid=0

Thannks a lot Andreas. Fugures look sound, although income is less than
expected. Are you suggesting we should be more proactive looking for funds?
Thanks, as always, for taking care of this and for the effort of putting
all the data in a clear and concise form.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Re: Updated financial figures

Anita Graser

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 10:51 AM Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear PSC,

Please find updated figures in our 2018 budget spreadsheet comparing actual expenses and income with the budgeted figures.

​Thank you for this update Andreas!

Regards,
Anita​

Here is the link:

Greetings,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)

Re: Updated financial figures

Andreas Neumann-3
Hi Paolo,

I think income is on track. After the first half of the year we already have more than half of the budgeted income (70k after half year of the estimated 123k for the full year).

Of course, more advertising for sponsors and donors always helps ;-) but I think we are on track.

Thanks and greetings,
Andreas

Il 09/07/2018 09:15, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> I think income is on track. After the first half of the year we already
> have more than half of the budgeted income (70k after half year of the
> estimated 123k for the full year).
>
> Of course, more advertising for sponsors and donors always helps ;-) but
> I think we are on track.

fine, thanks again

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu