Updated demo?

DanR
I have compiled and installed MapServer 7.0.7 (apache2 server on
a Debian-derived distro). The documentation refers to a demo to
install and run, which may be originally for MapServer 5.4,
judging from the name. It is found here:
http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/docs/workshop-5.4.zip

It has various issues, which I won't go into in detail. Is there a
very simple demo that I can install on my 7.0.7 server? My main
difficulty is in getting all the paths correct so that apache2
can find the files (e.g. maps, gifs) it is looking for.

thanks,
Dan

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html

Re: Updated demo?

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Dan,

I have been maintaining that old demo for MS4W users, and it is working
well with MapServer 7.0.7: you can download it at
https://ms4w.com/release/apps/mapserv_demo_ms4w.zip

You can find other demos as well on the MS4W download page (including
about 70 working mapfiles & data): https://ms4w.com/download.html

Hope that helps you get started.

-jeff

--