Updated DataStore Extras

Chris Holmes-2
Hey all, I just updated the extra datastore plug-ins, including
experimental ones and ones we are not totally comfortable including in
the main GPL release.

These will work with GeoServer 1.3.1 and above (they are built off of
GeoTools 2.2.x) - the current crop became incompatible with the latest
release.  The extras include ArcSDE (we're sticking in its own until we
can build off of good dummy jars - though it should work well, including
a fix for kml stuff), DB2, MySQL, WFS, and MySQL.

They can be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25086&package_id=129885&release_id=428086

Chris

--
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project

cholmes.vcf (281 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Updated DataStore Extras

Chris Tweedie-2
Chris,

Is there a changelog anywhere for the "new" plugins?

Chris x2

Hey all, I just updated the extra datastore plug-ins, including
experimental ones and ones we are not totally comfortable including in
the main GPL release.

These will work with GeoServer 1.3.1 and above (they are built off of
GeoTools 2.2.x) - the current crop became incompatible with the latest
release.  The extras include ArcSDE (we're sticking in its own until we
can build off of good dummy jars - though it should work well, including

a fix for kml stuff), DB2, MySQL, WFS, and MySQL.

They can be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25086&package_id=1
29885&release_id=428086

Chris

--
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project
http://topp.openplans.org

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the use of the addressee(s).  It may contain information that is confidential and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure, distribution or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you receive this in error, please notify the author by Return email to the sender.  Information in this message not relating to the official business of DLI shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.  While every care is taken, it is recommended that you scan any attachments for viruses.  DLI liability is limited to re-supplying affected attachments.

**********************

PLEASE NOTE: All dola.wa.gov.au and vgo.wa.gov.au email addresses have been decommissioned. These have been replaced by dli.wa.gov.au addresses. Please ensure that your records are updated to reflect this change.  Further information can be obtained by contacting our service desk on 92737533 or emailing [hidden email]

**********************

Re: Updated DataStore Extras

Chris Holmes-2
Oh, sorry, my 'release notes' got blown away and I forgot to replace
them. I'll go do that now.

But little has actually changed, to some extent this is a 'maintenance'
release for compatibility.  Anything that's changed from GeoTools 2.1.x
to 2.2.x is in this, but I'm not sure what that is.  The things I do
know off the top of my head are WFS plug-in has a small fix (though I
think full cascading WFS may still have a couple of bugs), ArcSDE has a
bug-fix to work better with KML, and DB2 now works with type 2 clients.

best regards,

Chris