Quantcast

Update on May 19th FOSS4G meeting in Knoxville

Update on May 19th FOSS4G meeting in Knoxville

Randal Hale

Good People! A quick update on the Knoxville event!

  • Time: This is probably going to run from 9am to about 2pm currently. On the eventbrite tickets I screwed up and had this running from 8pm to way into the next morning.
  • Spread the word. I'm guessing we'll have about 50 there as we just crossed the 25 person mark. Not bad for something that is the first of it's kind in Tennessee.
  • If you want to present - Please email me and we'll work you into the mix.
  • You'll need a parking pass - We are working on that. So we should have all of that stuff waiting you when you get to the University. I may have a tip jar out for donations for parking.
  • Registrations are going to start finalizing on May 1 because I need to get a head count for food.
  • We've added another sponsor to the list - we could use a few more! I'll have numbers on May 1 what we are missing if anything.

Anyway - Please email me with questions. I will get them answered ASAP.

Randy