Update: new GRASS GIS rsync URL for mirroring the site

Update: new GRASS GIS rsync URL for mirroring the site

Markus Neteler
Dear supporters of GRASS GIS,
(in bcc to those operating mirror sites)

First of all thank you for your continued effort to mirror the GRASS
GIS website!
I would like to bring to your attention that we just have dismissed
the old CMS [1] and replaced it with a nice hugo based server:

https://grass.osgeo.org/

We'll announce all this in two days, as the 29 July 2020 marks the
37th "birthday" of GRASS GIS.

To continue with mirroring (also those of you who already mirrored the
former staging.grass.osgeo.org/), please change your rsync job to now
use the following command:

rsync -az --port=50026 grass.osgeo.org::grass-website grass-website

Thanks again and happy mirroring,

Markus

[1] ok, we keep it here for some time: https://old.grass.osgeo.org/

--