[Update] Membership Status of OSGeo Sri Lanka Chapter

[Update] Membership Status of OSGeo Sri Lanka Chapter

Malika Gunawardana
Dear members,

Please add your active email address in the following form as well. Extremely sorry for those who already filled the form, you can edit the form which you have already submitted using the same link given below

Best Regards,

Malika Gunwardana

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 9:16 AM Malika Gunawardana <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear fellow members of OSGeo Sri Lanka,

As you may already aware, we are going to register OSGeo Sri Lanka chapter in the Department of Registration of Companies, Sri Lanka. In order to do so we need the confirmed membership list. Therefore please let us know your consent to add you as a Participant Member of the society using the form, which can be accessed through following link

Note : Those who are already registered as "Member" in the OSGeo Sri Lanka Chapter, please ignore this form. You may find currently registered Members & Participant Member list here

Please consider this as an urgent matter, as we are planning to register the society by the end of this month.

Thank you for your cooperation

Malika Gunawardana
Secretary - OSGeo Sri Lanka Chapter

email    :  [hidden email]