Update Map

elliott17
I am running a PassData file that transfers a selection on the map to an asp report. Within the asp report, I can select random lines and view these items on the map after the map is called.  I have this working within AJAX but am having issues with Fusion.

The code that works in AJAX is:

    function OnUpdateParentMap() {
        var selectionXml = document.getElementById("hfSelectionXml").getAttribute("value");
        if (selectionXml)
            {
                    opener.parent.SetSelectionXML(selectionXml);
                    hfSelectionXml = "";
            }
        }

How can I have the map update within Fusion?

Thanks for any help on this.