Unsubscribe mailing list

Paulo Crisogono
Dear Sirs,

Please consider my request to delete my subscription of this mailing list.

Many thanks.

Best Regards,
Paulo Crisógono

Re: Unsubscribe mailing list

Yves Jacolin
Le jeudi 9 octobre 2014, 12:50:32 Paulo Crisogono a écrit :
> Dear Sirs,
>
> Please consider my request to delete my subscription of this mailing list.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Best Regards,
Paulo Crisógono,

of each mail sent to the list).

You have an "unsuscribe or edit" button.

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin

Re: Unsubscribe mailing list

Carmelo Terrasi

Dear Administrator,

Please I'd like to be deleted from the mailing list.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Carmelo Terrasi

On 9 Oct 2014 13:56, "Paulo Crisogono" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Sirs,

Please consider my request to delete my subscription of this mailing list.

Many thanks.

Best Regards,
Paulo Crisógono

Re: Unsubscribe mailing list

Yves Jacolin
Carmelo Terrasi,

I sent this email few hours ago. Funny, this is **eactly** the same for you :)